This is my second Liebster… 😀😀
Yay!!… I got another one. *woot-woot*
This time, I have been nominated by another talented blog who raising awareness about sexual assault, bullying, and prostitution. Thank you so much 💕Penfila for nominating me and recognizing my work. Check out her amazing blog “Help Break the Silence” here. 😘😘
Well, a few days ago, I read a post from my fellow blogger Kranti, about the nomination of the same award. I discovered that this award is given by Global Aussie and there’s a new version of the post of the award and some rules. Here’s what I found in her post :
Words from Global Aussie.
“2018 is upon us and it’s time to start the new year-round of the official rules of the Liebster Award 2018 to give other blogs exposure to the internet. If you are returning, I’ve updated this article to include new questions and images for you to use in your own blog posts. Each year I read every single entry and pick the blog with the most unique and creative questions. The winning blog wins a prize. Each blog gets one entry.
To enter you must:
•Link the Global Aussie’s blog post in your Liebster Award blog post ( Here’s their link: Global Aussie)
•Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use the Global Aussie’s questions)
•Create more questions for your nominees to answer (They’re looking for unique and creative ones)
•Comment on the blog post from the Global Aussie with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. To make it easy to be read.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and end on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.”
There are some additional rules, here:
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Display the award on your post.
• Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging.
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
Okay, so let’s start from the first question according to the rules.
What makes you passionate about blogging?
I never thought I would start blogging and own a website named “BitterMarshmellos”. But It has become my passion now. It sounds weird, but it is true. The Frustration inside my head makes me passionate to write on my blog the most. When I just want to burst all the things out of my head, I write just flawlessly… Even my blog was started in Frustration when it became intolerable for me. And my passion for Psychology and Philosophy also makes me Passionate about blogging.
10 Facts about myself:
1. I’m an introvert person and opened up myself to a very little number of people.
2. I love Electronic Dance Music. It is my life now. However, I didn’t come across this term of music until 16. I used to spend time with mechanical things before this.
3. I’m really a shy boy. Especially with girls 🙈
4. However I’m shy, but learning about the sex life of women is my second favorite thing.
5. I’m also passionate about kissing, though I never get a chance to do yet… 😝😛🙈🙈
6. Being in the most rural area of Punjab, I always listen to English Music, though I can’t understand fully what they’re saying. 😝😝 Guilty 🙈 !!
7. I have my own blog and I write in English. But I’m still confused that what is subject, adjective, adverb, object… 🤔🤔🤔🤔
8. I can’t learn anything being in rules.
9. I’m 18+ but still, I haven’t visited any shopping mall or cinema. Again Guilty!!.. 🙈🙈
10. BitterMarshmellos is actually started accidentally. 😛
11. I’mma such an emotional boy like girls. 😛
Questions from Penfila:
1. What job would you be terrible at?
Any kind of driving job… 😨
2. Are you usually an early bird or a late owl?
A late owl 👻
3. What takes up too much of your time?
My relentless thoughts.
4. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
I never wish this. I want to experience all stages and ages of life. Permanent age means, you aren’t living but standing like a statue with no life.
5. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
I do not watch or read either of them so much. Yeah, but I like complicated movies.
6. How different was your life one year ago?
Well, one year ago, It was so despair in my life. I would think so negative. Total hopelessness. But Later, the passion for Electronic Dance Music changed everything for me by giving a hope, a dream……to become a music artist…..😃😃
7. What movie title best describes your life?
Movie title ??…🤔🤔 I haven’t watched many movies. “An Introvert” if exists??….😐😐
8. What are you most likely to become famous for?
Well, Future is always unpredictable. But if everything goes well, then as a music artist with a blog…😀😀
9. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
I like my brain the way it is. It is perfect for me for all my doings. 😀
10. What was the most memorable gift you’ve received?
A thought from God to connect with Electronic Music. 😄😄
Now here are my questions :
1. Are you a Narcissist Person?
2. “4 Months of Virtual Text Messaging or “10 Minutes of Face to Face conversation”. Which is stronger?
3. What is money, “Time” or “Knowledge” and why?
4. How would you differentiate “Good Greed” and “Evil Greed”?
5. According to you, what is the ideal age for a relationship?
6. How do you see our world by 2050?
7. “Greed accelerates our Energy to do something”. Do you believe this?
8. Is there any relation between Sex and Psychology? If yes, how?
9. What do you like the most about my website?
10. Have you ever been in a relationship?
11. Pinterest or Instagram?
My Nominations are:
Best of Luck Nominees for the answers…😉
Have a lovely day! ❤