I'm sure about one thing that not all people believe in destiny but a large group does. The others may have the perception that 'We create the destiny on our own.' The point to be figured out is that "What exactly is the destiny ?" Do destiny creates us or we create the destiny? Considering … Continue reading || What is Destiny ||
Philosophy is just like a tree, you start to understand this from whichever point, In the end you will fall to its roots. The more spicy fact is that If you start to explore it from a little concept or definition, the rest of definitions and concepts will come under that single concept.
There are only 1% chances that you will achieve your aims and dreams and there are only 1% chances that you'll fail in your attempts. The other 98% are the chances that anything could happen. This is what the whole concept about.